I think we are getting back to our old routines from vacation it's surprising how much it throws you off and for how long after getting home. Our Easter was great we like everyone else in the valley woke up to snow looked more like Christmas then Easter. The Easter Bunny still made it to our house the kids got new Easter clothes for church and I didn't even get a picture of them (what a horable mom I'll have to just take a late picture on Sunday). We went to church thinking that the sun would come out and the snow would be gone by the time church was over but I was wrong it snowed the whole time. After church we went to Curtis's aunt's house and had lunch with the Schneider bunch. Then we made our way down to Dad's to have dinner with the Hoover bunch. We had a good day with our families.
McKenzie got a new little kitty from her "Grandpa Jim". Jim and Curtis have known each other for along time, he lives just down the road from his parents. One day McKenzie decided to call him Grandpa Jim, he thought that was pretty neat because he dosen't have grandkids of his own. McKenzie was with Curtis one day and they went to Jim's house and he had some new kittens and McKenzie told him she wanted one. I guess Jim didn't take her serious because he gave all of them away...well McKenzie didn't forget the next time she saw Jim she asked him where her kitty was. So he has been on the look to find her a kitty and he finally found her one. It made her day she is such a little mommy that is the first thing she wants to do in the mornings it go outside and play with her kitty and feed it. I think she has finally decided to name it Tiger but it might change who knows with that girl she is a mess.
Bryson is my stubborn little boy. On Monday I tried to start potty training him the morning was great. I would tell him let’s go potty and he would run to the bathroom saying “potty potty”. He never really went in the potty just very little one time not ever enough to know he did anything. Monday afternoon I was dealing with a different child. When he woke up from his nap he tried to go but after that I would tell him lets go potty and he would scowl and say “NO!” Nothing would persuade him to go try not even candy or cookies….so after a few accidents we gave up and will try again later. I just don’t think he was ready so we will keep trying or maybe I gave up too fast.
My pregnancy is going pretty well just dragging on forever like always. When I had my ultrasound they found that I had placenta previa which is when the placenta lies below the baby and blocks the cervix. So I have to go in on the 22nd for another ultrasound to see if it has moved, if not I will have to have a cesarean. Hopefully it will move and all will be well. I had my Dad and Robert come and give me a blessing the other night I’m so thankful that I can do that it gives me so much comfort. It has put me at ease I don’t know that I am healed or anything like that but I feel comfort. I am very grateful for the priesthood and how it has blessed me and my kids.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Potty training is the worst! And every kid is different. Good luck! Keep us posted on your pregnancy - when are you due? We'll keep you in our prayers! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like you are just so busy! Potty training, a new kitty, and placenta previa. Good luck on all three. You are in our prayers.
ReplyDelete