Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some of you may not want to read this but it’s just part of
my life and this is pretty much my journal. On the 13th I went in for my final ultrasound so they could check my placenta. Everything was clear it has moved enough so I don’t have to have a cesarean Whooo hoooo!!!! That was a big relief to me.
I’m trying to get things ready for this baby to come I know I have some time but I don’t like to procrastinate. We have bunk beds in McKenzie’s room so we are going to put Bryson in with her and make his room the nursery. Our 4th bedroom is filled with a computer and sewing machine we can’t do anything else with so McKenzie and Bryson are going to have to share a room for awhile I hope that isn’t bad. I’ve been staying pretty busy getting things ready and trying to get my yard started. The picture is of the sidewalk we put in the front of the house it’s not completely finished yet… a few more stones and some mortar and it’s done. I’ve got some flowers and a lilac bush planted so it’s looking better every day.
The kids are doing great. Bryson is starting to pick up more and more words every day. It’s crazy how fast they learn once they start. He has yet to pick up a bad word from Lori it is her goal to get him to say one:-) McKenzie is going to have a birthday in a few days I can’t believe she is going to be 4…where dose the time go??? I got an e-mail the other day from Little Treasures saying that McKenzie got “accepted” into preschool it just doesn’t feel real that she is going to school. I have a feeling that September is going to come fast.
On the 17th we had a retirement party for my dad. We had lots of fun with family, friends, and guys my Dad worked with. I wish him the best, he has worked hard for a lot of years. I’m sure he will keep himself pretty busy this summer camping and fishing I don’t know about this winter I guess us kids will have to keep him busy I know I have a list of projects for him. I’m proud of you Dad and hope you have the best retirement ever. You are a great Dad and a strong man (not just muscle but spiritual) I LOVE YOU DAD!! :- )

3 comments:

  1. THANK GOODNESS you don't have to have a c-section (I speak from experience...it's NO fun!). Glad everything's going well. I want to come see your house! When Curtis comes in the shop I always think I need to come by...maybe sometime when life's not too hectic, right?!?! (You'll soon be busy with 3 kids!) Congrats to your dad...my parents and sisters were planning on going to his party but the girls came home late from Denver and then we had a dinner for Jeremy's birthday...tell him we were all thinking of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're doing good. Not much longer before the baby comes. What are you going to name her? Leave it to Lori to teach bad words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you don't have to have a c section too (my experience too)...it is bad...I hated it. I had fun yesterday. I had a few ideas i didn't use, I FORGOT!, but when you get a little bigger I want to try something...but you don't have too much longer so I guess within the next few weeks I will call ya to set something up. Seriously Candace, where is my head? I love your sidewalk!

    ReplyDelete