Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank You!!

I just wanted to post real quick how thankful I am for my family, friends, and members of my ward for all the help I have had after having Brooklyn. My family has helped me out so much and done things for me that have helped me out so much. My mother-in-law has been very good to take the kids for a few hours every once in a while and my sisters are always doing things that help and sometimes I don't think they even know they are doing it. The members of my ward brought meals and are very helpful at church. I now have a lot of family in the ward 3 out of 5 siblings are in my ward and help me out SO much I can't imagine how I would go to church on Sunday without them being there to help me...it would be a challenge...talk about answered prayers. Last but not least I want to thank Curtis...this is a very busy time of year for him but he still has been able to make the time to help me out, he even took Bryson in the truck with him the other night. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment