
McKenzie started school at Little Treasures on the 8th, her teacher is Brenda Bagwell. She is in a combined class of 3 and 4 year olds. She was very excited to start school and was even more excited when we found out that her best little friend Camryn was in her class nothing could have made either one of them more happy. Camryn and McKenzie are totally different Camryn is very shy and all of you know McKenzie is the farthest thing from shy. These two little girl play so well together and the best part is we live close to each other. Anyway back to the first day of school when I dropped McKenzie off she didn't even care that I was leaving she went and started playing, her brother on the other hand I had to carry out of her class room, he didn't want to leave Kenzie. She is doing well and is a very tired little girl when I go and get her.






I can't believe little miss priss is already going to school. I am glad she has a good time. I am sure her teacher will learn a lot about her family tell her not to believe everything she is told. LOL What a cute little girl
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is growing up! I'm sure she will have no problem at school and will have plenty of friends. Love the outfit by the way!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how fast they grow up! I'm glad McKenzie is having a blast at school :0) and Bryson is too cute not wanting to leave his sister.
ReplyDeleteoh how sad Bryson did not want to leave her. She is too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. Glad she likes school. She sure looks like her Momma!
ReplyDelete