Monday, March 9, 2009

Curtis and I have two wonderful children with number three on the way in July.

McKenzie was born May 25, 2005. I was so excited to have a little girl so that I could fix her hair and sew her cute little dresses. When she was born she had NO hair and to this day she still has very little so I am still waiting to French braid her hair. She is a typical little girl loves her babies (and real ones too) she is quite a little mother. She loves to play dress up and always tries to get brother to play. She can be a little on the sassy side too you never have to wonder what is on her mind. She LOVES to talk; anyone that has been around her can attest to that, once she starts she doesn’t stop. She will be turning 4 in May and is very excited that she can start pre-school (I don’t know how excited I am) at the beginning of the new school year. McKenzie started Primary in January and just can’t wait to go every Sunday.

Bryson was born July 13, 2007. I didn’t know what to expect with a boy but was still excited to have him. He is at the fun stage in his life he is finding his own personality and makes us laugh a lot. He loves to be with Daddy in the truck, tractor, snowmobile, motorcycle, ect. Guess you could say typical little boy. He likes to play with his tractors and other farm toys and just loves when it is warm enough to be outside. He hates going to nursery if he goes I set in there with him if I try to leave he SCREAMS! I don’t know what I’m going to do when the baby gets here. Bryson is going to be my challenge he loves to get into things and get into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment