Monday, March 16, 2009

Way To Go McKenzie!!!

I just have to tell everyone how proud I am of my little McKenzie. In February the secretary in primary asked me if I thought McKenzie was ready to give a talk in Primary, I told her that she would probably do ok because she loves to talk. She was assinged to give her talk on the 15th so we practiced a few times during the week and she was so excited. In the back of my mind I keep thinking that she was going to freeze. Well she proved me wrong...she got right up there and did a great job never hesitated a bit. She is nothing like me when I was little I think my mom ended up giving all my talks, prayers, and scriptures until I was about 10. I am very proud of her WAY TO GO MCKENZIE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She did very good. That was a pretty cute talk too! She makes me laugh some of the things she says in Primary!

    ReplyDelete