Just a few hours old
McKenzie & Brooklyn
Bryson & Brooklyn (Bryson is a tired boy)She is finally here!!! Brooklyn was born on July 21, 2009 at 9:35 p.m. she weighted 8lb. 8.5 oz. and was 20 3/4 in. long. I'm sure all of you are thinking WOW what a big baby but I'm just glad she is healthy. Tuesday morning I had a doctors appointment and was told that I could have this baby anytime I blew it off thinking I wasn't that lucky and went about the day keeping myself busy. At about 4:00 I realized I was having contractions and I am pretty sure now that I had been having them on and off all day. Anyway I straighted up my house a little and by 5:00 was getting the kids ready to go to grandma's. We got to the hospital at 6:00 and I was at a 5....to make a long detailed story short she was here at 9:35 it went very quick and all went well. She is so sweet and her sister and brother love her and just can't get enough of her. McKenzie calles her "her baby" she is such a little mommy and always wants to hold her. Bryson is trying to get use to the fact that her name is Brooklyn not Dakota (Dakota is my sister's little boy for those of you that don't know) he likes to kiss her and it can't be anywhere but right on the lips. She is such a good baby she crys when you change her diaper and when she gets a bath other then that she sleeps.






Glad she is finally here. I knew it would be any day...I know that even if she were NOT healthy you'd love her just as much. She is a sweetie and I love the name Brooklyn. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Candace and Curtis! She is so beautiful!! I'm so glad you had a quick delivery - I hope it was "good" as far as deliveries go. I feel so flattered you named her after my Emma - just kidding!!! I really do love the names you've named her. It fits her! Congratulations again - she's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooo dang sweet! I love the way she looks so much like Bryson.
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I can't beleive how time flies. Jason and I are so happy for you guys and your wonderful family.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Schneider Family! Crazy to have another little one, I'm sure! Take it easy and I hope to meet her sometime!
ReplyDelete