Saturday, January 9, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS!!
Once again I'm late for this post yesterday was Curtis's B-day, sorry I had a crazy day and never got around to doing this. Curtis is such a good Dad, the other day I took the kids and went shopping for him. They were so excited to buy Daddy something for his birthday I of course never really told them exactly what we bought because they would have come right home and told him exactly what we got. They think the world of him and love to go with him in the truck, they love the truck ride and to go to the dairy and see the cows. Curtis is a great husband also he works hard so I get to stay home with the kids and I love it, he never complains about me staying home and never makes me feel like I need to work. He is pretty willing to help me do thing or do things for me...I might have to ask 20 time but he will usually get around to doing it. Happy Birthday Curtis we love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment