Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom & Lori

I feel really bad that I never got around to doing this yesterday but Happy late birthday to my Mom and Lori.

My Mom was and still is the most wonderful person, I could never have asked for a better Mom and example in my life. I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without having my Mom in my life. I remember going to her countless times and asking her advice and her answer was always the same..."have you prayed about it?" This is something that I will never forget she had a true belief in prayer and I'm very grateful that she thought me how important it is. I glad I had such a great mom, Happy Birthday Mom!

I wanted to be sure and post something about Lori on her birthday because she always takes the time to post something about everyone on their birthday so I thought I would return the favor. Lori has a very bright personality if you are around her she is sure to make you smile. Lori and I have always been close we can tell each other just how we feel and then move on. Lori is a great mom she is very loving to her 3 sweet little boys. I hope you had a great birthday Lor (Lou Lou as my kiddos call you) I hope you had a great day that you so much deserve:-) Happy Birthday Lori!!

1 comment:

  1. you little sweetie!! Thanks so much. I am glad you think I am a good mom. Sometimes I wonder. You are an awesome sister. I don't know where I would be with out my sisters (in law) too. I am very greatful for our friendship. Thanks for the post you made me cry.

    ReplyDelete