Friday, January 22, 2010

Look Who's 6 Months Old!

I can't believe our little Brooklyn Emma is 6 months old, time does go by WAY to fast. Brooklyn is such a good baby she doesn't like to be alone in a room but as long as she can see someone she is happy as can be. She loves playing with her toys, peek-a-boo, and loves her Jumperoo she goes crazy in it. She is a total Mommy's girl and I LOVE it!!!! She is such a smiley, happy, laughing baby I don't remember my other two laughing so much or so easy when they were this little. She of course has been eating baby food and cereal and she loves it....she's not too crazy for the bananas but she does pretty well with the others.
On the 27th she has to go back to the doctor so he can check her eye it has always been guppy and watery he told me a few months ago if it didn't fix it's self by 6 months they would have to lance it. I'm not looking forward to this at all. I'm sure it's not a great big deal but it won't be comfortable for her I'm sure. Has anyone else had to do this, I really don't know what to expect???

2 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness.. My best friend is growing so fast how I love her to pieces. So is precious as can be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my I can't believe my LITTLE BROOKIE is that old already! She is too cute. What a tiny!

    ReplyDelete